Thursday, June 4, 2009

Twins are 3 months old!!





Just wanted to post a couple pictures that I took on Tuesday their 3 month birthday. Where does the time go? It seems like we were just in the NICU wondering if we would ever be able to bring them home and now we've been home for 6 weeks and things are going better than ever.(Most of the time) The twins are now going about 4 hours in between feedings, sleeping better at night, and are starting to smile and notice their names when we same them!! We have come a long way and look forward to what lies ahead!!

11 comments:

Callie Hansen said...

SOOOO cute!

Jamie said...

They are too cute! I can't believe it has been 3 months already.

tHe tHaYeRs said...

Those pictures are so dang cute! Im starting to think that maddie and mason are getting cuter than my Ryker?! Im thinking I see a little Allred in them!

chr!st!e said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I just love those pictures. I, too, can't believe that they are already 3 months. I can't wait to babysit next week.

chr!st!e said...

P.S. I so want a picture of them for my computer desk. Thanks

MiStY said...

Ang! They are so cute! I can't believe that they are 3 months already. I need to come visit.

Gene and Jenna said...

Time just flies! They are so cute! I want to see them in person:)

Kim said...

I love Mason's little smirk in that first picture!

Clint and Krista said...

They are so DANG CUTE!!!

Donna Madsen said...

What a couple of cuties! Enjoy it now. It goes too fast!

Jen said...

They are just WAY too cute!!! I bet you are just loving them to pieces! :)