Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend run down!!

What a fun and great weekend we had with our families. First of course we did the kiddie parade which the kids love to ride in. Then of course the big parade, which I need to thank my family for watching the kids while I got the parade entries registered. After the park fun we headed back to my house for swimming in the new pool Uncle BJ bought. The kids had a blast, as did Uncle Cam and Aunt Melissa. Sunday we blessed the twins and BJ did an amazing job, he is such a wonderful husband and DAD! We did a lunch with both families and had a great turn out and fun time just hanging out. Thanks to our families for supporting us on this special occasion!!





6 comments:

chr!st!e said...

This weekend ROCKED! Thanks for letting us crash at your house. Can't wait until next year...

Melissa and Cam said...

I just want to say thank you for all that you do for us. We had so much fun and we love you guys so much. P.S. i love the pics especially the thumb sucking one he is so cute.

Gene and Jenna said...

The babies look so cute in their blessing clothes! They are dolls, I am glad I finally got to see them:) And I snuck in some holding time with Madison! Thanks for letting Camrynn swim in your pool, it was good to visit with all of you!

Kim said...

They're SO adorable. I need to see them again-when they're awake :) I miss talking to you too. I miss talking to you too. We need to go to lunch or something. And I was so excited for you to be able to show your babes off on the 4th!

Jen said...

Looks about like what we did in Fillmore. Gotta love the small town celebrations! Your little sweeties look adorable in their blessing outfits! :)

Donna Madsen said...

What a couple of cuties!