Monday, February 8, 2010

11 mOnTHs

The twins have really come along way within last month. They are both pulling themselves up and getting down. They are into everything and I mean everything. They love walking around the furniture as well as letting us help them walk. They are eating more "grown up" food and still thinks their sippy cups are for biting on. Mason is crawling like a big boy and Maddie is still army crawling. Mason still doesn't have his bottom 2 front teeth but Maddie has gone from 2 to 6!! We are getting ready to celebrate their first birthday on the 27th of this month and can not wait to see them dig into their smash cakes. Cassa Carter is making them some Mickey and Minnie cakes and I can not wait to see them!! Next time I update on the kids they will be one how crazy is that or maybe I should update more often!!




8 comments:

tHe tHaYeRs said...

It looks like they are into, onto and inbetween everyething!! So cute! I cannot believe that they are going to be 1~ My how time flies! Love you guys! give Maddie and Mason big hugs from Fav. aunt Mandi!!

chr!st!e said...

Yes, you should update more. I can't believe it's going on a year. Look how much has changed. Can't wait to celebrate with you.

Donna Madsen said...

What a couple of cutie! They grow up so fast!

Kim said...

Look at those happy kids! They must have such a good mom :) They're so adorable.

Lisa said...

I agree with Christie you should update more often at least throw in a few pictures every few days...they are too cute not to show them off..love you guys

Jen said...

I cannot believe your sweeties are almost one. Where does the time go? :)

Jamie said...

I can't believe how adorable those babies are. I have yet to see them in person though:)

Greg and Holly said...

Yay! It's birthday time! I'm sure their big day will be a very happy one! Happy Birthday!