Monday, May 2, 2011

Twins turn 2

Okay so I haven't kept my promise of blogging more often. So what's been up with the twins you are probably wondering. Twins turned 2 in March and I'm wondering where the time has gone!! We had a little party for them and they had a blast with their new toys and playing with their cousins. They are doing great, growing like weeds even though they are not even close to the 50% tile on weight or height but when you are born weighing 3 lbs what can the peditrician expect. They play great together and fight even better. Maddie is still not sleeping through the night :( I love everyday of my life with them (with or without sleeping, fighting, and yes biting)!! Here is just a few pics of their birthday.




3 comments:

chr!st!e said...

finally an update, hopefully there will continue to be more of those cuties! Give them some loves from me. See you soon.

tHe tHaYeRs said...

fighting and biting....hhahah thats hilarious! I really though I had read it wrong when it said you had updated:) Give the trolls loves from Aunt Mandi!

Donna Madsen said...

They are very cute! What fun!