Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Celebrating Summer Birthdays

My awesome sister Christie suggested doing a pool party for the June and July birthdays in our family. So Grandpa Howie rented a private pool in Spanish Fork and we had a blast. Afterwards we went back to Christies for a yummy dinner and birthday dessert!! Happy Birthday Miles, Whiley, Chase, Brandon, Melissa and Preston!
Mason going down the slide!
Mandi chillin with the newest birthday boy!
Christie and Grandma Vickie with the little ones! Mason and Ryker having fun!

YES that is Grandpa Howie in a swim suit along with his cowboy boots! This is a rare occasion to see my dad in a swim suit.(I can count on my hand how many times I've seen him in one).

3 comments:

chr!st!e said...

I about passed out when I saw that you updated your blog!! Anyways it was a great time. Can't wait to do it again next year.

Ronnie & Chelise said...

such a cute family!!! Looks like you guys had a good 4th of July. Hope all is well

tHe tHaYeRs said...

I with christie! it is about time you updated!!! It was so much fun! Def. a annual partyfor us!