Sunday, November 1, 2009

1st HaLL-O-wEeN

Our first Hall-o-ween with the twins was so much fun! We carved their pumpkins Thursday night and then got costumes ready for Saturday. Maddie was so darn cute as a witch and Mason was a handsome black cat. They weren't sure about the costumes though. We got invited to go trick-r-treating with the Albrechts, Ropers and Stefanoff families and we had such a good time. We had the older kids take the twins bags up to the door to get treats. I really didn't think that they needed too, but friends insisted it was a must!! Thanks so much Kris and Nat can't wait until next year!! Afterwards we had a pumpkin stew dinner at my moms house.




11 comments:

gregandjaime said...

They are so cute and how much fun for you guys! I can't even imagine how much work it must be!!

chr!st!e said...

What an awesome Halloween. The kids costumes are so adorable. Can't wait for this weekend. Caramel apples here I come....

tHe tHaYeRs said...

How freakin' cute are they! mason just smiling away! Even ben said "ooohhhhhh"

Greg and Holly said...

Is that a yankee hat I see on Mason ? Way to ruin his first halloween

Bryan and Jessica said...

How cute are their costumes! looks like you guys had a fun halloween!!!

Kim said...

I love those babies! They're so adorable. And how cute are their costumes?

Karalee Ann said...

They look so cute in their little costumes!! Holiday's are so much more fun with kids!

Jen said...

My gosh those little sweeties are SO cute!!!! Lindy was a kitty and SO dang cute. I'll post some pics soon! :)

Donna Madsen said...

How cute! I love the costumes!

Jamie said...

I can't believe how big your babies are getting. I love the halloween costumes....they are just too cute:)

Jense Family said...

How fun!!! Glad you have a great Halloween. Enjoy them while they are little they grow to fast.