Wednesday, December 2, 2009

9 MONTHS OLD!

I honestly can not believe how time flies. They are growing so much in so many ways. Mason loves to army crawl, walk in the walker, eat and smile. Maddie loves jumping in the jumper, playing with toys on the floor and tormenting Mason. They both are cutting teeth. Mason has 4 1/2 and Maddie as 2. Maddie is smiling a lot more and they are both so activity. I absolutely LOVE being a mom. We had a great Thanksgiving with my family and can not wait for Christmas!!




7 comments:

Donna Madsen said...

Oh so cute!

Kim said...

How cute is that turkey bow!! They're so adorable.

Jen said...

I can't wait to see your sweeties!!! We'll be at Cheryl's Dec. 18th & 19th. :)

MiStY said...

Ang!!! They are getting to see big. They are so stinkin cute!

Gene and Jenna said...

They really are so stinkin cute!!

The Stanworths said...

oh my!!! 9 months already, I can't believe it!! time just runs away from us sometimes and we stumble to keep up :D

Jamie said...

They are so cute, and getting so big!